Three things this Thursday

As I go through my older posts, I realize I have lost the habit of reading blogs (she writes, seeing no irony that she has a blog herself). However, I must confess that I have become a Youtube addict! So I am predicting that going forward, this series (Three things...) will have more videos, and a few articles. So, here goes nothing.


The other day, I came across this video of waking up early, something I have *always!* struggled with. The vlogger talks about how he came across some useful information about waking up early in the morning, and has since incorporated it in his life. Now, he has more time to do things he wants, like reading books and exercising. Something in this video really resonated with me, and I have since tried to wake up early too! I was quite successful for a week, but now my resolve seems to be wavering just a bit. But I think it takes some time to form a habit, so this is an ongoing process.



I have been loving these Buzzfeed videos! I mostly love watching topics related to health and fitness, and I think I've gone through them all by now. Mostly, I like to watch people trying things. I have a problem, guys!



Ever since I've heard this song, I have believed that it would be the background music to a video montage of my life. Don't we all have that one song? 

Comments

Popular Posts