Guess who's back!

It's taken me a while to get back, and I'll be honest, I was (and am) a little apprehensive about this. But I told myself that I would start doing things that brought me joy, so that when someone asks me 'what I'm up to', I wouldn't only say, 'usual, busy at work'.

When I look back, the time I was writing this blog has been the most creative I have been in life. This was because the constant want to give updates here made me try many things. I went from writing about absolutely anything, doing DIY's around the house, clicking photographs around the city and of myself... to not writing at all. And it has taken a little bit of me, away from me.

So here I am again, older and not much wiser (I'm not surprised by this). I live in Mumbai, and work at a corporate where I am comfortable. I have a husband I adore and a cat on whom I force affection, so I have no complaints!

After spending years in the bustling city overflowing with people and things, I have now been working towards living a more minimalist life. This has happened in many ways, and I continue to find ways to facilitate this. Along with this, I am also getting more conscious about my health; something else that is affected by my now sedentary lifestyle.

I hope for this blog to once again be a documentation of my life, thereby making me do things to write about. And as always, I hope to reach out to like-minded people, who may be inspired to document their lives as well.

Comments

Popular Posts