Oh Reynolds, how I missed you....

Today, I spotted a Reynolds ballpoint pen at home, and proceeded to play out a dramatic scene in my head where I ran to it in slow motion. What's so special about this pen, you ask? Well, it is only the best pen ever! I've spent my school days hopelessly scribbling disjointed sentences together to create large paragraph answers to get those elusive extra marks. I spent college days writing long letters to an unknown friend, telling him/her how terribly sad my life was (it really wasn't). I spent my work life making to-do lists and jotting down notes to make sure I don't forget the important things.

It had been almost two years since I used a Reynolds pen, but today, our reunion was quite joyous indeed. It's good to see you around, old friend!

Comments

Popular Posts