The past few weeks in photos

I've been missing in action for what seems like forever now! I hate to admit it, but it's true. Sometimes work just takes over, and you can't help but feel overwhelmed. For the past few weeks (or more, if I remember), I've constantly jumped from one project to another. So this humble little blog got very little to no attention. That, plus I never did anything fun to report! The horror! The few photos I took, I share with you all.


I took a couple of breaks, to go out for a hearty brunch with a friend, hang out with the older sister, eat some delicious food and play some scrabble! I had some bad luck with my alphabet selections, but managed to get some good words in there.


Apart from that, I've been running regularly, slowly increasing my distance and monitoring my time. I have a little above a month left to the half marathon, and I'm so excited. But, before that comes Halloween! I have my costume decided. Do you?

Comments

Popular Posts