So happy together

As everyone knows, my good friends got engaged this summer. Ever since we heard the news of their upcoming engagement earlier this year, I've been haunted by the task of thinking of what to gift them. Then I thought, why not make something? I've always felt that handmade gifts are the best ones, so what better? After much thought, I decided to illustrate their story, and make a little comic book out of it!


The comic documents how they met in Ranchi, and their story that includes Pune and now Mumbai. It was so much fun to make, and their expression when I handed it to them made it so totally worth it. I couldn't take the best photos, but you get the general idea, right?

Comments

  1. You're such a talent and even more of a sweetheart! This is one lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Completely unique and something they will treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts