A week in photos

Another week has come and gone, and I've done a couple of interesting things. For one I cooked more this week than I have in the last few months. This was more out of necessity than the desire to experiment, but it wasn't too bad. I ended up making some interesting and thankfully edible dishes.

This week I also tried a group workout in Central Park. A bunch of trainers offer free classes sometimes, and since this one combined the charm of a park with the intensity of an exercise, I figured it was worth a try. However, to say the workout was intense would be an understatement! We jumped through most of it, occasionally stopping to do pushups and other such exercises. And friends, I cannot do a proper pushup to save my life! The pro to working out at Central Park is that there is always some musician performing nearby. To some extent, it gets your mind off the excruciating pain. Hey, at least you can't accuse me of not finding a silver lining.

Apart from such activities, I've been trying to get some work done. For the most part it's been going pretty well. I've also been roaming around with my bike, Slartibartfast. Today, we went on an impromptu trip to Governor's Island! I'll write about it in detail in a separate post.

Have a great week, y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts