While I tried to sneak a nap in the subway

By the lack of posts, and the missing 'week in photos', you may have guessed that I am quite busy these days. I always have some work to do, and to be honest, am quite enjoying the numerous cups of coffee. Anyway, so on my way to college today, I tried to sneak a nap. As I kept drifting in and out of consciousness, I noticed the lady sitting in front of me staring at me constantly. She had a pretty blank expression, so I assume she was daydreaming. The incessant stare should have made me uncomfortable, but I couldn't help finding it funny.

Dear stranger on the train, Thank you for giving me something to sketch in my notebook that I later quickly sketched on the laptop. Sincerely, will take any opportunity to procrastinate.

Comments

Popular Posts