Three things this Thursday

September 12, 2013

It's been a while, but here are three things I came across this past week.

So off late, I've been reading Humans of New York a lot. Each documented person is unique, and the write-up is always delightful. Maybe, just maybe, he'll write something about me.

The other day, I was feeling pretty low. Now when I'm having a bad day, there are some things I usually do that make me feel better. I go for a walk, I listen to music and when all fails, there are always snacks. This time, this video got me out of my funk. I love this song, and hadn't heard it in the longest time. Also, the animated horse is adorable.


NASA's Voyager 1 is the first man-made object to journey into interstellar space. Say what! You can read all about it here. Believe me, you want to read about it. It's pretty cool.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! :)