Aren't you a colorful person?

It'd been a while since you'd seen my ugly mug in a post (apart from the occasional instagram selfies), so I thought today was as good a day as any to break that chain of no-photo-ness. I was going through some of my older posts, and man did I take a lot of photos of myself! I enjoyed myself of course, and at the time I really felt like it. What better reason to do something, right? These days, however, the inspiration eludes me. I'd much rather photograph the things around me than myself.

Today I'm just having one of those days. Those days when a million thoughts are going through your head, and you try your best not to focus on them. Instead, you end up feeling lightheaded and disoriented. It's also extremely unfortunate when this day falls on one where you're supposed to come up with concepts for a cheery book cover. I sat with a sheet full of unrelated doodles for the longest time, till I finally thought, 'Priya, go out and click some pictures of yourself'. And I did.

Sometimes, you can't find a silver lining. But you can always click pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts