A hundred posts and the world spins on

It's been a hundred posts since I gave the blog a renovation and decided to be more regular at it. And boy has it been a good experience. I find myself constantly trying to incorporate new topics in it, and as a result, I try new things. And with so many new things to try, the last six months have been anything but boring.

Today, my sister is celebrating this achievement with me! I'm so glad to have her featuring on the blog, and I take it as an indication of new things to come. We took part in an impromptu photo session in front of our favorite wall (which is apt considering it's one of my favorite posts of the year!). The heat made it a little difficult for us (it's possible the rain read my previous post and decided to be more elusive), but it was fun.

The blog has become a significant part of my life now. There are so many things I still want to do and document here, so the experience is far from over. I look forward to the next hundred!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts