Moonlight on the lake

We brunched it up the other day, and decided to visit the flea market nearby after enjoying a delicious and rather heavy meal. This was a good idea because had I gone home right after, I'd have sprawled onto the couch and snoozed for the rest of the day. What a waste that would've been!

Flea markets can be so overwhelming and unorganized, but that's what I love about them. You are faced with piles and piles of mixed items, and you are given a chance to dig through them to find something you love. I did that, and found a thin book of sheet music with a really interesting cover. Also, the name of the book reminded me of my blog, so I knew I had to have it. I plan to frame it and put it up at home. That will also help preserve the book; the pages seem pretty brittle.

I spotted some other interesting things as well, but they didn't fit in my budget so I left them for another time. But I'm very happy with the book, and the few shots I got of the place. I definitely see myself going back.

Comments

Popular Posts