Travel wounds

I apologize once again for the delay, but I was temporarily locked out of my Google account, and after multiple, weepy attempts at accessing it, I was finally successful. Thank. God.

So, I love going to new and interesting places, but I absolutely hate travelling in a plane. Jerry Seinfeld knows exactly what I'm talking about, as he mentioned in a stand up routine that making a man fly on a plane is like making a fish drive a car. It's so unnatural! Take that scenario (the plane, not the fish) and add almost 20 hours of travel and you get one extremely paranoid, grumpy person. Take that grumpy person and place her in front of an infant who cries throughout the journey, and you get a person on the verge of a meltdown. Let's just say, after all that, it felt good to feel the ground beneath my feet.

To remove all curiosity (and I hope there was some), a couple of days back I packed up most of my clothes and some random memorabilia and traveled to the big apple(I wonder why people call it that)...New York! Here, I plan to do a course in Interactive Media as well as take advantage of the new surroundings (which will be well documented right here). The experiences are endless, and it's quite overwhelming if I think of it right now, so I'll just take things as they come.

Comments

Popular Posts