Right here, right now

August 22, 2013

Currently reading....
... Catch 22 by Joseph Heller (and smiling widely).

While eating...
...a s'more cookie. Marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker (with some dark coffee); there's no way that combination won't work.

*** In other news, I've finally given my bike a name. I now call it Slartibartfast! If you haven't heard this before, you clearly haven't read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and I advice you to go read it. I love the name, and it pops into my head occasionally. If we had a cat I'd want to name him/her that. But since there's no feline in sight, my bike gets the honor of this wonderfully unusual name. ***

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Catch 22 has been on my list for a while, boy do I need to get on it! How are you liking it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aubrey, I am! It was on my list for the longest time too. Thanks to a friend, I can strike it off the list soon. I'm really enjoying the way it's written, the dry wit makes it fun. I've only just begun it so it'll be a while before I can give you my review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries about how long but I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)