Opposites

The other day, I was walking to, well, some destination I can't quite remember, and I passed by a man rocking a mean beard and mustache. He had so much hair on his face, but was totally bald! It looked really cool. Then today, I saw a completely clean-shaven man in the subway with thick, bushy hair and I remembered that gentleman I passed by before. I had to put them next to each other in a sketch. Obviously.

In other news, the 26 before 26 list is finally complete! You can always click on the link on the top navigation, or here.

Comments

  1. Ahahaha! So cool! Only you could come up with this. The list looks awesome (I also would love to make Zine, maybe we could swop when we're both done?)

    Thanks for the shout out on the list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We will definitely swap zines some day. Thank you, you have given me the push to think about that some more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts