RGB

I was dressed for the web today, and it felt right because I was mostly working on a web design project. Inspiration is everywhere. It was also one of those days where at the end of it you realize how you've done quite a lot. I worked on my project, went out for lunch, took some photos, started to clean the backyard, helped decorate a part of the house and met a couple of friends in the evening. Phew! Had I worked in a jog, it would've been my definition of a totally productive day. But it came pretty close.

Our backyard is a bit of a mess after Sandy's visit. In addition to that, the landlord sent people to trim the trees, and they left behind the pile of branches. So now we have a mountain of leaves and twigs on one edge of the yard. It's going to take a couple of attempts to clear up that area, but till then, I'll just jump around it.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a day well spent indeed. You get to wear coats and tights! Good luck with getting the yard looking pretty and jumping around in it in the meantime, have fun.

    PS: I want your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for now I do. Very soon it's going to get too cold.

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts