A week in photos

February hasn't disappointed me so far, and here's what last week was like.

Monday: Curled up with a book before heading to class. I've almost finished Little Bee by Chris Cleave, which is a really touching book about a Nigerian girl and a British woman, and how their lives coincide. I'm also reading How To Lose Friends And Alienate People by Toby Young, which is fun for me because of all the New York fashion magazine gossip. And the British humor.

Tuesday: Met some really nice people at a craft meetup. We were asked to work on our own projects (instead of a predetermined theme) which was perfect for me because I could work on my illustrations.

Wednesday: February is hot chocolate month at City Bakery, which means that there's a new flavor of hot chocolate everyday. We've tried two till now: Caramel and Espresso.

Thursday: Met a friend for coffee, and got to try out a cafe in the neighborhood. Double score!

Friday: Since most of our plans got cancelled thanks to the blizzard, I spent a low-key evening at home sketching and watching movies. I watched The Perks Of Being A Wallflower which was really good. It's the sort of movie everyone can relate to. And 500 Days Of Summer, which I have seen many times.

Saturday: Enjoyed the white backyard, and spent the afternoon with Bob the snowman! He isn't in the best shape anymore, but he was pretty happy that day.

In other news, my blog followers number has finally crossed the 50 mark and I'm so happy! It was stuck at 49, for what seemed like forever. Welcome new readers, I'm so glad you're here. It's definitely a reason to celebrate, maybe with some more delicious hot chocolate?

Comments

Popular Posts