Priyagram me!

After many, many months of wanting to be a part of the Instagram community, here I am! I've always wanted to be able to take pictures of the world around me and share it with the everyone. This blog is the basic definition of that want, and I couldn't be happier. But I still longed for the simplicity of Instagram. I know how professional photographers loathe this app, but hey, don't knock it till you try it, yes?

After a lot of deliberation, I decided to take one step closer to the dark side, and got an Ipod touch. The first app I downloaded was Instagram of course! So yeah, follow me on Instagram will ya! Here's the link.

Comments

  1. Yay! If I ever get on there I'll be sure to follow you. Great first shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to find you on Instagram very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts