Three things this Thursday

A little late, but I figure it's still Thursday somewhere (or so I hope). Here are three things that were the highlight of my week.

The number of hidden wonders in this country constantly amazes me. Most recently, a friend told me about Roopkund lake. Situated in Uttaranchal, this lake is known for it's unusual contents. When the ice melts, the lake reveals the skeletons of around 600 people! This phenomenon has for long intrigued historians, anthropologists and scientists, and recently they attribute it to a deadly hailstorm that caught a large group of pilgrims. So interesting. Top five, for sure!

I saw Jurassic park twice this week. Why? Because dinosaurs are awesome. 'Nuff said.

Pinterest is the best remedy when you're bitten by the craft bug. I found this really cute bookmark tutorial I plan to try out. I plan to change it up a bit of course, which will definitely make it more fun.

Have a great week, y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts