Vandalism is wrong, but art isn't

More than a year back, I was consumed by the want to paint a wall. The whole thing started with me noticing a rise in graffiti in Delhi. I wanted to do that too! As a compromise, mum and I decided to paint a wall on our terrace. It was the best decision ever! We even took pictures that I converted into a stop motion video, remember?



Here's the full post. After that, as a part of Bucket List Incorporated, we painted the walls of a nursery! You can read all about it here.

Well, once again, I feel the want to paint a wall. I know the time of the year does not permit it, but the heart wants what it wants, right? Ideally, I'd like to sneak out of the house at 4 in the morning and spray paint a public wall (wait, my parents read my blog. D'oh!). Inspiration is all around me, particularly the folks behind Daku! Now to think of the what, when and where. Anyone interested?


Comments

Popular Posts