Napkin doodlesMarch 17, 2013
If you can't read the list properly, here are 5 things you can do to have a better day:
1. Visit your local cafe, for a cuppa joe. Like I did.
2. Watch your favorite movie. Hopefully it's not a drama.
3. Read a book. Come on, do it!
4. Walk around the neighborhood. Or farther still.
5. Listen to some happy songs. And sing along of course.
When I was done with the list on the napkin, I thought, 'Won't it be nice if someone were to find this randomly placed on their table when they came in?' So before I left, I did just that. I placed the napkin on a random table. Hopefully, someone will find it and it'll make him or her smile.
**I made some mistakes in the text. If you can spot them, good for you. If not, good for me.**