Happy 100!

Here's a little reason for everyone to celebrate (well, it's a reason for me, but I welcome all well-wishers and excuse-finders to do the same). I have now written a hundred posts! Well, it includes all the ones I wrote and didn't publish as well, but I shall definitely count them because they are the ones that were too absurd to put out, so I feel an odd sense of pride when I go through them, like I have a glimpse of how stark raving mad I can be. Also, there is a little bit of mystery I hope to create regarding the wall behind me, and if all goes as planned, it will be revealed soon.

This blog has become my motive for trying new things, pulling at some creative threads in the head and basically having a fun time. For these reasons and many more, I am elated by the thought of completing a century. I look at when and where I started, and where I've reached and I can totally see the journey this tiny speck of internet space has taken.



Getting back to today, the beautifully pleasant weather got me pulling out a most comfortable ensemble from the heap that is my cupboard (must.clear.). I felt like a painter at work, and since I love channeling something totally random yet very distinct, I was happy all day.

Comments

Popular Posts