Jump, jump, jump a little higher

Acquiring a new tripod can be a dangerous thing. For one, it leads to many more photographs of random inconsequential items found at home (while trying out the new toy and its various angles). Secondly, and more importantly, it leads to many more pictures of oneself. However, the joy of something new to understand and try out is a wonderful thing.

For a very long time, I have been obsessed with jump shots. I see them in other blogs, taken by very professional cameras (as can be seen by the clarity) and I constantly imagine how much fun theyd be to try. The day I got my tripod, the first thing that came to mind was, I must try a jump shot! And today was the day I did.

I must confess, it took me extremely long to get a decent one. Most of the shots were of me crouching on the ground, ready to jump and with an extremely funny expression on my face (a mixture of excitement and fear). But after many, many jumps I am quite pleased.


Ready, steady.......go!




Bring on the insanity! I predict many more jumps in my future.

Comments

Popular Posts