Seeing doubles


I have officially found a new thing to obsess about (apart from animated gifs that is). The other day I was browsing through some new blogs I found online, and I came across Diversions, a wonderfully colorful blog with amazing pictures. Stefanie, the creator of the blog, edits her pictures beautifully and it really inspired me to give the multiple-you's-in-one-picture a try. It was fun, and even though my picture is definitely not as well done as hers (the more I stare at it, the more photoshopped it looks), I'm safe in declaring that this is so not the end. There will be many more.

In other news, I look forward to this weekend being more relaxed than the last (even though last weekend was a total blast). I have a movie and book club meet in store. The book club theme this month is 'Thriller' so the meet is guaranteed to be a lot of fun. I've been reading a collection of short stories by Roald Dahl in preparation for the day, and though not all were as, well thrilling, as one would want, some of them did pack a punch. So, I'm prepared with my end of the entertainment!

Comments

  1. The multiple yous are tripping me out...but in a good way. :) Your photos look great! Love the jumper by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love experimenting with the camera. And the multiples in a shot is so much fun! Try it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts