Bookworm Posts: Artist, Undone

Helter Skelter is an online magazine I came across in college. I went through their website, and really loved the topics they covered. So, just to see if I could, I contacted the editor, asking if he needed any writers. Turns out, he did! He promptly sent me a book to review ( Way to Go by Upamanyu Chatterjee), which was really exciting because I'd never received a book by mail! Believe me, it's a lovely feeling.

That was about two years backs, and he's been kind enough to ask my opinion on various books since then. It's great, because in the process, I get to read the works of some really talented Indian authors, some of whom are still in the process of making their presence felt in the literary scene.

Getting back to the present, my most recent review is up for all to see! So, without further ado (I've never known why that term is used, yet I use it constantly), here's the book review for Artist, Undone by V. Sanjay Kumar.

Comments

  1. Is this why you had asked that art question? Great job and I love your blurb, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It's strange how a single sentence in a book gets you thinking, right? And thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good for you! It pays to be gutsy, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts