And a week passes by


Today was like any other day. I got some work done, learnt a few things, read some stuff and got a song stuck in the head. Yeah, the usual. The song I so smoothly mention in the events of the day played on the radio as I drove to a meeting. I usually end up singing along, which probably makes me look a little crazy to the others on the road. But if you think about it, atleast half the people driving in Delhi are off their rockers, so I fit right in. The song, as I discovered thanks to the new wise-old-man Google, was Life by Des'ree. I remembered it playing in a movie, which is how I could join in during the chorus (life, oh life, oh life, oh life, dooo do do do...) It was only after the song was done did I realize how I was basically just repeating a single line many, many times. And after a few hours I realized how some other parts of the song had sneakily creeped into my head. For the rest of the day, that's where they were.

The weekend is here again, and was it just me, or did the week go by really fast? I can't figure out what exactly I did during the week that made me so absent-minded of time, but I'm taking it as a sign that the week was in some way productive (maybe memory loss is a side-effect of work, no?) One interesting spot was watching Paranormal Activity 2. I saw the first one in college, and since it's made in the amateur documentary style, I got really scared! Lesson learnt: Scary movies in which you can't see the ghost/demons are much worse to watch.

The word of the day, is agley. It means something that's gone wrong, or awry. Incidentally, it is pronounced the same as 'ugly'. Strange.

Comments

  1. This is off topic, but I love your new "About me" photo! It's got everything! :) The photo with you and the balloon is pretty darn cool, too. :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D Hope you have a great weekend too, happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do the balloon?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts