Food thought

Hello! Here I am with a mini post to bring in the weekend. There's nothing like a refreshing, light (and healthy) sandwich to fuel an otherwise tired body trying to finish up with work. I wanted to take pictures like one sees in food blogs where you feel like eating whatever is shown to you. However, that want was not fulfilled. But one will try again. In case the illustration isn't too informative, that is an egg and cheese sandwich with (rather well)toasted bread.

I look forward to the weekend even though I have nothing planned for it, except ticking off another item in the 23 before 24 list, a fun Sunday book club meet and maybe a movie. Ok, so I guess I do have things planned. I hope you all have a great weekend, and see you soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts