The heat has melted your brain

It had been a while since me and the wall mural had popped up on screen to say hello, so I thought today was a good day to end the almost two week long hiatus (yikes). Since I am still avoiding denim like the plague, I found an old pair of harem pants I'd purchased in Goa a couple of years back, and boy are they comfortable! I could live in harem pants, if that were possible. I remember noticing people wearing them around the city last year and wondering why they'd do that (there's no beach around here!) . Now I understand. I will definitely search for more!

I love the mustache ring I got on my trip last week, I've been wearing it constantly. Another acquirement was a horse necklace I am also really fond of. It was a lucky trip when it came to accessory shopping, yes it was. The heat on the terrace was unbearable while I was clicking pictures. Like a fool, I decided to do so during the hottest time of the day, and as a result I found it very hard to take multiple pictures. I just kept jumping and taking long strides all over the place! But when I edited them, they made me laugh because in each one it looks like one of me is looking at the other with a 'What the hell is wrong with you?' look, so I figure they were worth putting up.

I hope you all are taking measures to keep cool this summer, and not doing foolish things like jumping around under the Sun like me. 

Comments

Popular Posts