That reporter looks like a total nerd!


Another day, another personality channeled. Today I was feeling fairly nerdy, having to sit and work for most of the day. So, I figured, why not dress like one! I have also discovered a great way to protect my hair from the Sun. Just bundle it up and wear a hat! By the time I was done, I thought I looked a little like a stereotypical reporter, like the ones one finds in stock photo searches (boy does one find some funny stock photo pictures!). The necklace is yet another find during the trip. I love how it shows a woman checking into a fancy hotel, so creative!

The week is almost done, and I spent it mostly sitting at the laptop, working. So I'm hoping the weekend is more eventful. One task I certainly hope to address is the dress I'm making! The poor thing is sitting half done, waiting for me. Now that I look at it, I've thought of many more changes I want to make to it. Hopefully the final product will not look like it was made by a five year old.

Comments

Popular Posts