That's what she said

Apologies for the infrequent posts, but I am currently totally swamped with work as well as gearing up for a few days of travel! The former has left me with a terrible headache that the thoughts of the latter help soothe. The hustle and bustle of daily life didn't stop my experiments with the graphic tablet though, and the next one was to make a simple comic strip!

The strip basically illustrates something that happens to me in social gatherings. I crack a joke that leaves the group/individual completely silent, then proceed to laugh like it was the best joke in the history of mankind till the topic is very smoothly changed. A little awkward, but hey, something to illustrate. I am nothing if not an optimist.

Comments

  1. Haha! This exact thing happens to me everytime i crack this joke. Man! You'd think people would start getting it by now. :P

    Super blog by the way Priya. Such pretty things on it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and the fact that no one gets it makes me want to say it even more. Weird how people don't get it. And thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular Posts