#11 Discover a new band. Done.


Ok so this was an easy one, I agree. But off late I've found myself sticking to the same playlist, listening to the same songs on shuffle, and humming the same tunes while driving. So, I had to find something new to listen to!

It's been a while since this group has been around, so my discovery was might not be such a grand one. But I just love all the songs She and Him has come out with. They are quirky, yet a tiny bit twisted. My favorite is 'Why do you let me stay here?' which I later also discovered was made into a music video staring She and Him singer Zooey Deschanel and her 100 days of Summer co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt (the movie is one of my favorites too, so the video was perfect!)

The guitarist and second half of the band is M.Ward. I'm not a fan of Zooey Deschanel's character in New Girl. I can hear a collective gasp from the show's many admirers, but it's true. But I really like her voice. Here's the video:

Now to move on to the next item in the 24 before 24 list!

Comments

Popular Posts