A week in photosJune 23, 2012
Thanks to the new camera, I can now take proper pictures of each day of the week (my phone camera is basic, to say the least.)
- Monday: Mapped out the work and blog week.
- Tuesday: Went shopping with a friend, and after a spree of disappointing shop entries and exits, finally found things that made the day a success!
- Wednesday: Took a sick-day, and watched a whole lot of Seinfeld and America's Next Top Model.
- Thursday: Cooled the body (and mind) with some green ice tea.
- Friday: Made colorful ice cubes using pineapple and strawberry pulp.
- Saturday: Tried my hand at baking a chocolate mug cake with low-fat butter-cream frosting, using a combination of recipes provided by a friend and the internet. Well, I'll be honest, it wasn't a success. But I plan a round 2 very soon.