A week in photosJune 02, 2012
- Monday: Jotted down the tasks of the week. Ticking them off gives you a sense of accomplishment like no other; I recommend a weekly goal list it to all.
- Tuesday: Worked on some characters for an illustration project. Thankfully the concepts were very well received. Phew!
- Wednesday: Tried to channel the 60s (or wait, 50s? no, 70s. Hmm, well let's just say a different time and call it a day).
- Thursday: Continued in the effort to eat healthy with a cottage cheese, olive, tomato and capsicum dish with bread. Followed by ice cream, so I'd say it was a balanced meal. Ha!
- Friday: Began reading 'The Story of My Life' by Helen Keller for the next book club meet. It's wonderful so far.
- Saturday: Entertained myself by taking photos at a red light, while on my way to meet an old school friend who's visiting from abroad.